About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

29 September 2009

Nigel - we love you

I wrote before about Nigel and his Kneads (bread) - he is just becoming more and more prolific. His breads can now be found, albeit in limited quantities, every day at Greenies Wholefoods in the Rapid Creek Shopping Village, Parap Fine Foods on Parap Road, the Gourmet Deli on Knuckey St in town, at the Mitchell St night markets (not sure when these are on) and somewhere else... *thinking* dammit I know there's somewhere else, but my memory is failing me - oh and I hear that Martin of Martin's cafe in Coconut Grove is selling Nigel rolls to go with his soups. His rye bread really is the bomb - I brought some into work the other day and it was snapped up by my workmates - he makes a mean sourdough.. it's all really really good.
You heard it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment