About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

16 September 2009

BEST BURGER

A little while ago the NT News ran a competition to see locals vote on the best burgers in town. It was narrowed down to 3 finalists and the taste test saw Melissa's Takeaway win hands down and I've been meaning to get down there ever since. So today I did. Well OH MY GOD is not all I have to say - I also have to say that it was the PERFECT burger. Soft white bun, home-made meat patty that definitely contained fresh herbs and spring onion, beetroot, fried onions, perfectly shredded lettuce (iceberg, thin), thin slices of tomato - it was the bomb.

Melissa's Takeaway
Shop 12, Westlane Arcade
Darwin NT
89422001

No comments:

Post a Comment