About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

03 November 2008

today i ate a lentil

today is the day i start my blog.. *chanting*....today i made my way to martins a geeky nerdy warm vego cafe hidden away in a place called coconut grove. can i just say that finding a vego cafe in darwin is a pretty rare thing ( and something about hens teeth).

Swinging by Martin's has made me late for work twice in the last week.. the dude cooks awesome vego food and is planning on opening up adjacent to the yoga skool there... (so you can eat after all those asanas).. today he made me try a cake made of chickpeas no less. yeah. so far i've eaten his dhal and his quinoa which he stews with fruit and spices and serves up with creamy natural yoghurt and walnuts (i'm loving this in a dirty way alright) and now my workmate wants me to pick her up some too after she spotted me hunched protectively over my bowl at lunch.

hmmmmmmmmm should give you some details i guess, but i dont have them - martins cafe. coconut grove, darwin. if it stays a secret thats ok by me!!! would post a pic of his food but i ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment