About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

05 November 2008

the adventures of lassi


After dropping the wee kid off to preskool i headed over to martin's (where else) to get something for brekky and not wanting to fall into any kind of routine and being mindful of my neural pathways, i decided to have a mango lassi. Again i suck badly as a food blogger cos i drank it before taking a picture of it, and unless you want a shot of the container we'll just leave it at that. Anyway it was tall, cool, mango-ey, yoghurty and delicious. (Martin should be paying me!) He did tell me this morning that some of his recipes are going to be posted onto http://dysblog.wordpress.com/ i just had a look and that weird-ass but really really good chocolately chickpea cake is up. oh and i did take a picture of my quinoa this time, but you have to ignore the germ-laden chipped bowl it's in :-)

3 comments:

  1. God it's a hard f*cking life isn't it,galivanting around the top end drinking lassi's.

    Was that an inappropriate use of a comma?

    I'm galivanting around WA drinking Limoncello. In a drunken, heartbroken kind of way.

    God you don't want me being a guest blogger, do you.

    Wah wah.

    How the hell do you spell 'galivant, anyway?

    Galavant? Gallavant? Galivant?

    Dunno.

    *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Grandpa's fallen down the well?

    Oh god. Obviously I have nothing better to do than post obscure references on your blog.

    ReplyDelete