About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

12 June 2009

hark! THE GOOD BREAD HATH COMETH!!!!

How long have I been saying ad infinitum (and ad nauseum my loved ones would say) that Darwin NEEDS GOOD BREAD?!

Well it's here. Nigel is a German baker and he is turning out a range of organic breads that just beg to be eaten. Dark, chewy Rye, Baguettes and organic Sourdoughs - they are just GORGEOUS. You can find his breads at Greenies (Shop 12, Rapid Creek Shopping Centre) and at Parap Fine Foods (40 Parap Rd, Parap). Fresh on Tuesdays and Fridays @ Parap and fresh on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday? (I made up Sunday, it just seems logical cos thats when the Rapid Creek Markets are on). Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment