About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

01 June 2009

Bahn Me?


It was a tough day at our place yesterday and it only allowed for a quick trip to the Nightcliff Markets - luckily though, the sissy went back later on a food run and picked up a Bahn Mi for .. me! From that stall - the one with the best pork sausage ever - comes the Bahn Mi - one of THOSE pork sausages, tucked into a crispy Vietnamese roll, lots of coriander, chilli, cucumber and carroty bits.. the sauce (what is it!!) oozes into the roll.. yum yum yum. I could eat 3. *burp*

2 comments:

  1. I kind of wish they'd put the chilli through out the whole roll instead of in a big clump hidden down the bottom - it makes for a tentative eating experience!

    PS Bahn us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes true Bahn us and yeah the chilli isn't that good when small people want to share your lunch either!!

    ReplyDelete