About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

19 January 2009

sexy sari

Sexy Sari Rasa............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Shit my camera phone sucks!!!!! I take a photo thinking this will tell you all everything you need to know, no words necessary, and it looks like crap really *frown*

What you can't see here is the sexy pile of fried potato chips underneath all the little beefy nuggets of dried beef. Steamed green beans in coconut milk. Silky chilli eggplant. All from Sari Rasa, a little hole in the wall indo place on Cavanagh St in Darwin. It's so popular with the locals that it's only open for about two hours every day for lunch. As usual I dont know where until i turn down the arcade. But it's soooo good - my lips are still burning from the chilli :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment