About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

29 January 2009

post traumatic stress

Met up with Hungry and an old mate today for lunch - lets call her NGO chick - admittedly, our friendship is relatively young, but when you've lived in darwin together, its like going to WAR man! We hooked up at the roast duck/pork/chicken place cos i needed to check out the steamed chicken to see how it compared to yesterdays lunch and it. shat. all. over. it.

for $10 i got the steamed chicken combo, but unlike a combo at nandos, maccas or any other such hideousness, this consisted of chunks of pillowy steamed chicken on steamed bok choy and fluffy rice served with a small dish of soy sauce and cut chillis, a bowl of sweet corn and egg soup and a bottle of water. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

i took photos with Hungry's phone but will have to bluetooth them and post them
later :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment