About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

30 April 2010

I'm baaaaa-ackk!


Hey there

I realise it's been, like, YEARS (months probably) and for that I can only apologise.  I went to New York (see attached New York Yankees doughnut) and was so despondent when I got back that I just couldn't do it! But I'm back and I'm eating.  The main differences are that:
1) My main eating hangout will be Perth for some time, which doesn't mean that I won't be posting up Darwin tips that come my way (hi Sam).  So send them to me. 
2) The old blog got taken over by some chick holding a puppy so you'll find me now at www.chickwithguts2.blogspot.com (I think).  All the old posts are here so anyone hunting for the lowdown on Darwin eating will be able to find them still. 
3) I have a macbook now so I won't be trying to manage my blog in worktime (oops).
4) I have a new camera so won't be posting any more dodgy cameraphone shots.

Very excited and looking forward to sharing more eating adventures!

The chickwithguts (x 2) X

No comments:

Post a Comment