About Me

My photo
Perth/Darwin, WA/NT, Australia
I love food. Consistently and with devotion. I also love my family, my surfboard and coffee.

30 March 2009

Chicken Photos

From a reliable source from the Yum Cha restaurant in Cavanagh St in Darwin City.... having sampled the goods which were thoughtfully heated up for me and delivered straight to my office (!!!), i can say categorically that it is very like chicken rice, just without the rice, the soup and the cucumber.. so not at all like chicken rice in that sense, but taste-wise is pretty damn good. I'mgoing to take Hungry and Gourmet chick there so that we can have a go of it. At lunch the other day we tried to decide the criteria for ranking places in the great Darwin Chicken Rice Challenge - the top 10 Darwin Chicken Rice experiences. I think we decided on taste, price, speed of delivery and qualityof service. Or maybe i just made that all up and it's just whether we like it? We'll be hard pressed to even find 10 I reckon. Anyway stay posted :-))))


No comments:

Post a Comment